Where the Money Goes
$11.4 million in Komen grants is fueling critical research at
OHSU and Providence Cancer Center.
By donating to the Oregon & SW Washington Affiliate, a 501 (c ) (3) charity, you contribute to serving
women and men in Oregon and SW Washington who are affected by breast cancer.
The Oregon & SW Washington Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure has one clear goal - saving lives.
75% of funds raised locally are used to provide the following services in Oregon and SW Washington:
- Education about breast cancer and early detection
- Information and support to breast cancer survivor and their families
- Funding for free mammograms for women who are uninsured or under-insured
- Funding for transportation and treatment support for survivors
When you make a donation to Susan G. Komen for the Cure, you become a partner in our promise: to end breast cancer forever.
Click here for Komen Oregon & SW Washington Annual Reports
To find out more...
- Learn how your support of our Affiliate impacts breast health and treatment services in our community.