Marathon for the Cure
Thanks for your interest in registering for the Portland Marathon or Half Marathon through Marathon for the Cure. Here at Komen Oregon, we are prepared to dedicate the time and resources it takes to recruit, train and help support you in reaching your 26.2 (or 13.1) mile goal. Hurry – these spots are going fast!
Registration InformationThe registration fee for a marathon or half marathon entry to the Portland Marathon is $100. In addition, you will need to commit to fundraise a minimum of $1,000. This number is set to keep our program costs low and to ensure your donations are utilized to maximize our investment in breast cancer research, screening, education and treatment.
You can register on the Marathon for the Cure site via the following link:
Click here to register Once your registration is completed, we will take care of your registration with the Portland Marathon/Half Marathon through the back end with our charity entries.
Program benefits for registered Komen Marathon for the Cure participants at the Portland Marathon and Half Marathon:
- A welcome New Balance t-shirt
- A fundraising page that you can customize to email your friends & family for support
- Fundraising tools and tips
- An exclusive Komen Marathon for the Cure New Balance tech-tee shirt to wear race day (sent out when you reach your fundraising minimum)
- Prizes for your fundraising efforts
- The fact of knowing you are raising funds to help save lives and end breast cancer forever!!
Thanks for making your miles more meaningful with Komen Oregon's Marathon for the Cure program!
Questions? – Contact Adam Green, Development Manager: 503-546-7447, firstname.lastname@example.org