Eugene Race Event Details
Saturday, October 5th
9:00am-3:00pm - Registration & T-shirt Pick-up EventHilton Garden Inn Eugene-Springfield
3528 Gateway St., Springfield, OR 97477
**T-shirts can also be picked up at the Will-Call tent on Race Day!
Sunday, October 6th
Event Schedule (Check out the Course Map!)
6:30 Park open for registration and t-shirt pick-up
7:00-9:00 Pacesetter/Giving Circle Breakfast
7:00-11:30 Survivor City open
7:30 Timed 8k run
7:40 Timed 5k run
8:30 Survivor Tribute
9:30 Untimed 5k & 1-Mile Walk
Parking & Transportation
- No shuttle buses this year.
- Visit Lane Transit District's website for bus schedules and fare information. Click here to download a coupon to receive a FREE bus ticket for your travel to and from the Race for the Cure!
- Limited on-site parking is available at Autzen Stadium via Entry 4 on Race morning beginning at 6am. More than 750 additional complimentary parking spaces will be available at the Masonic Center lot, located at 2777 MLK Blvd. across from Autzen Stadium.
- The Center for Appropriate Transport will offer a bike valet for Race participants. It will be able to hold up to 75 bikes from 6am-12pm on Race day. Suggested donation of $1-3 is greatly appreciated!
- The NW end of Leo Harris Pkwy, nearest the Science Factory closed from 6:30am-11am.
- Entry 4 is open for the duration and where all participants, vendors, volunteers, should enter.
- There will be an additional five security guards at the Park. Please note, in the Clothes Check area, all bags larger than a football will be subjected to search by the Security Guards, employed by Komen. Unattended bags in the park will be subject to search and impoundment.