Event Times, Route Map and Day-Of Information
8k Chip-timed Run 7:30am
5k Chip-timed & Untimed Run 7:40am
Survivor Tribute 8:30am
5k Walk & 1-Mile Walk 9:30am
You can pick up your t-shirt the day before the Race for the Cure at our Race Pick-Up Event between 9am and 3pm at the Holiday Inn Eugene-Springfield, located at 919 Kruse Way, Springfield, 97477. Or, pick up your t-shirt on Race morning at Autzen Stadium starting at 6:30am.
Free ShuttlesFree shuttle buses will be available at Sacred Heart Medical Center at Riverbend starting at 6:30am on Race morning. Shuttles will run until 11:30am.
- Plan on being at your shuttle location one hour prior to your desired arrival at the Race.
- Final buses leave Autzen at 11:30am to bring you back to your pick-up location.
Shuttle Pick Up Location
- Sacred Heart Medical Center at Riverbend - 3333 RiverBend Drive, Springfield, OR 97477 - Garage C (please park on levels 2 and higher.)
- Visit Lane Transit District's website for bus schedules and fare information. Click here to download a coupon to receive a FREE bus ticket for your travel to and from the Race for the Cure!
- Limited on-site parking is available at Autzen Stadium via Entry 4 on Race morning beginning at 6am. More than 750 additional complimentary parking spaces will be available at the Masonic Center lot, located at 2777 MLK Blvd. across from Autzen Stadium.
- The Center for Appropriate Transport will offer a bike valet for Race participants.The bike valet will be able to hold up to 75 bikes from 6am-12pm on Race day.